Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Under Pressure

Per request of the great one in the Kingdom of Gregoria, Katherine, I shall open my hand yet once again and let the words of grandness flow free like a falcon.

The newest theme of my life is my blood pressure. It recorded as follows:

03.02.09 - 150/90
03.10.09 - 130/60

You see that change?! All I can say is I was endowed with a mind so superior that it showed my cardiovascular system who it's daddy was. Not really, only true in a way because I shifted my diet, not without the help of the great one, drastically all week. That is, truthfully, superior will power.

Anyway we look at it, I have tendencies to high blood pressure and I can easily conquer this problem. My good doctor attempted to give me meds and send me away, but I looked him in the eye and said, "Doctor, I appreciate this but I want a real solution. What must I do?"

I tell you people, he looked suprised and excited to answer. What does this tell me? There's got to be a scare among doctors about offending their patients and, oh boy, that's a whole other HUGE can of worms that I won't go into because I've commited myself to minimize political writings.

So now being under pressure of the great one, I am under my old blood pressure. Nice, huh?

2 comments:

  1. I think I have read this four times already! Haha, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Political pressure to write? You gotta be kidding me!

    ReplyDelete