Sunday, March 29, 2009

Give unto Caesar what his Caesar's.

I have received a little feedback verbally and written as well concerning a comment in my article, "Under Pressure". The comment stated that I was attempting to minimize my political writings and commentary concerning healthcare and doctors.
Well, first off I need to clarify that my main intention of this blog is to keep everybody updated a little on the current situation of the Great One and Myself. Seeing we just mostly keep busy and the big changing news is sparse, I like to blog in an entertaining fashion and keep away from topics that may turn away people's attention. I feel it is my duty to help people feel interested and comfortable reading my blog.
So I have now decided it may be necessary to include these political thoughts, under the condition I warn people before they read. That way, those who have a secret fetish of wanting to argue(we know who you are in Gregoria) may not be deprived of the passionate dissonance. And if you per chance agree, you may also like what is written.

No comments:

Post a Comment