Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Blog

Hello. I've wanted to do this for some time now. Seeing that self-importance has devoured much of the industry, I thought I'd tag along on this blogging fad. It's kind of cool actually because I can feel like people like people are listening to me, even if they really aren't. Although, one should never underestimate the power of unprofessional journalism.
People are always curious to know what other voices may think and what other experiences people have had. There are those in those in the frontlines that only care what they think and therefore have no fear of expression who tend to give the rest of us the impression that they are the majority simply because that is what we see in the mainstream. The refreshing good news is that people do care what you and I think, even if we are or seem incompetent, uneducated, inexperienced, or just plain stupid.
In a collective perspective, I would deem the multitudes of opinions as a cacophony of shrieking waste, but one must realize that it is the individuals that sparkle to us. Each person is unique and can share so much to us. Therefore, I say blogs are a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment