Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm BACK!!! 2010

Well, the 14 month war against "time" has finally ended and I now declare and I now do hereby decree peace and tranquility to all in this wonderful kingdom as well as you, the visitors. Still not much time to edit, so bear with me.
First item. In the outer world, we have extremely consequential elections tommorow. The new "tea party" is motivated to nominate fresh ordinary people to replace mostly Democrats as well as Republicans who have on different occasions acted like Democrats to them. The proposed solutions are shrink government, lower taxes, oppose green agendas, and most obnoxiously, to perpetually degrade Democratic candidates. As for this King, I simply hope the victories result in a republican victory to place a gridlock on the branches of government. This will help me an many other employing companies to mind their own businesses again and take risks without wories of a proactive federal government.
Second item. The "Great One" must be treated with the utmost reverance. If not, the consequences are imeasurable. The Great One can thus become the Dark one! In the "Time war" many of foe has fell at that hand.
I do not have any more information at this time as I lack the energy to exert more royal brain power. But do not fear, this will not be the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment