Sunday, April 19, 2009

The update

Much has transpired and unfortunatetly, it seems the "Bobs" have won the battle but not the war. We have attemted to move the island. In fact we almost turned into a continent you could call a house. My good friend at work offered us a great deal, but I was a happy loser as he attained a better deal.
It has been unanymously decided we should continue to erase debt and manage the former mentioned problem more effectively. I repeat to the great one "time and patience". The promised land doth await those who are worthy. Besides, I don't trust this market for a minute, I only trusted my friend.
We saw other condos and apartments and to be brief, they were overpriced, too small, or had small issues such as internet connectability.
Well that's the update for now. May the Bobs not be with you.

1 comment:

  1. "If you build they will come"...or in your case "If you are patient and continue looking with great faith and determination the new place without the annoying bobs will make itself known to you" make sense? I know how frustrating it can be...but I know you guys will find an even more amazing place. Let me know if I can help in any way!!

    ReplyDelete